So while we all think we’re are in groundhog day from lockdown, its important to find ways to get out of the house. So the big one we’ve been doing is on weekends, every week my wife and I have been taking on a “culinary experiment” involving the smoker. Here’s the model I’ve got a Weber Smokey Mountain.
Down to business…
- Automating cybersecurity guardrails with new Zero Trust blueprint and Azure integrations : This is really awesome, and I love seeing how we are working towards Zero Trust for a cyber security platform.
- Drive higher utilization of Azure HDInsight clusters with Autoscale : HDInsight has been around for a while and is a great choice for getting Spark or Kafka working in the cloud in a semi-paas option.
- CMMC with Microsoft Azure: Audit & Accountability Management (2 of 10) : A good series on the new CMMC framework that’s becoming bigger and bigger with government customers.
- CMMC with Microsoft Azure: Asset & Configuration Management (3 of 10) : See above.
- CMMC with Microsoft Azure: Identification & Authentication Maturity (4 of 10) : See above.
- Minecraft Earth and Azure Cosmos DB part 1: Extending Minecraft into our real world : really interesting to see how they implemented this solution.
- Minecraft Earth and Azure Cosmos DB part 2 : Delivering turnkey geographic distribution : Another cool article of how they implement this solution.
- Azure Container Registry: Mitigating data exfiltration with dedicated data endpoints : Really great to see new ways of configuring security around container registries.
So given that we are all in lockdown, I’ve been making my way through netflix like everyone else. Finally about halfway through Altered Carbon season 2, and I have to say I’m really enjoying it so far. Anthony Mackie does a great job as Tak, and Poe’s story arc really is fantastic. A stellar second season for this series.