Hello all, here’s another round of weekly links. And its been a crazy week but with no travel which is awesome. Especially given all the concerns with travel and viruses.
Down to business…
- Using dotnet for apache spark : I love seeing these kinds of technology integrations especially because they make it easier to mix new technologies with traditional app dev.
- Streaming and batching with Cosmos SDK : Cosmos is way more versatile than most people give it credit for, and here’s another chance showing that kind of support.
- GitHub Actions : Really awesome to see how github actions are expanding.
- Zero Trust White paper : Really fascinating documentation on zero trust in the cloud which really is the future for security.
- Supply Chain Risk Management : A great part of a series on zero trust.
- Insider Threat Model : a fascinating read in the series on zero trust.
- Using Jupyter Notebooks in Azure Data Studio : Very awesome integration and a practical uses case for notebooks.
I’ve made no secret of my Fandom attached to dungeons and dragons and recently the opening cinematic for baldurs gate 3 dropped and it is amazing. It can be found here.