So here was are, another week in quarantine, and really we had Easter and my family was able to still make it special without seeing family as much as we’d like. The one thing we did was my parents and my in-laws, hid eggs for my kids (cleaned them) and then we arrived, stayed outside and they hunted for the eggs. It actually was a lot of fun and a good way to do it with social distancing.
Down to business..
- Introducing incremental enrichment in Azure Cognitive Search : This is an exciting new feature as it enables developers to leverage search with lower costs.
- Detect large-scale cryptocurrency mining attack against Kubernetes clusters : Fascinating new ways to identify a new type of attack on your Kubernetes clusters.
- Premium Files and Blob Storage now available in Azure Government : Another exciting post about azure government and the moves closer to feature parity.
- MLOps feature dive: Manage your assets, artifacts and code : I’ve always been a DevOps person, and seeing MLOps take hold does my heart good :).
- MLOps feature dive: Create event driven machine learning workflows : Machine Learning and Data Science are the way of the future but you’d be surprised how many times I see this done with no eye towards how you will actually implement it.
- Pull Requests in Azure DevOps : Good video talking about Azure DevOps and how it works.
- Azure for Government with Vishwas Lele : Great to see Azure Government getting more visibility.
So I love storytelling, and have always found it to be fascinating. I’m a movie fan, comic fan, TTRPGs, etc. And I’ve tried my hand at writing several times, mainly I’ve never released anything and my writing loses out to competing priorities. But It is cool to see ideas for new ways to tell stories. I saw on Twitter this week, @CSharpFritz, posted on twitter about how he likes to write, and mentioned RenPy, a python based framework for writing CYOA adventure games and releasing them via Mobile apps. I researched it a bunch of the weekend and its pretty awesome.