Below are some links I’ve found based on the work I’ve been doing that I thought were interesting.
- Debugging your applications with Azure Application Insights in Visual Studio – https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-monitor/app/visual-studio
- Analyze Trends with Application Insights in Visual Studio – https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-monitor/app/visual-studio-trends
- Application Insights Telemetry in Visual Studio – https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-monitor/app/visual-studio-codelens
- Has AI Ethics got a bad name – https://calumchace.wordpress.com/2019/03/14/has-ai-ethics-got-a-bad-name/
- Trust, Privacy, and then what? Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella opens Build Developer Conference – https://www.geekwire.com/2019/microsoft-doubles-trust-privacy-satya-nadella-opens-build-conference/
- How not to engage a customer – https://jeffreyfritz.com/2019/02/how-not-to-engage-your-customers/